Sunday, July 18, 2010

THERE WAS AN OLD WOMAN WHO SWALLOWED A FLY

" I'll keep an eye on ya Pat , you'll be grand "




" Yup , yup ... you're flying Pat , keep going "



" You're grand , you're grand .... nearly there Pat "



" Oh shoite , never mind Pat ... I'll phone Mick "



" Hello Mick ? .... she's fine Mick , and yourself ? ... great ... eh , can you come down to the quay and bring the ol' Hiab ? "



" You're flyin' Mick , thats how it's done ... keep going , keep going "



" Nearly there Mick , nearly there ..... no bother at all "



" This bit could be dodgy Mick , but I'll keep me eye on it for you "



" Great stuff Mick ... now you're burnin' diesel boy ..... keep going "



" Oh shoite ..... here lads .. I have to go home to me lunch ............... eh . will ye be ok without me ? "



I could go on but the page isn't long enough .

No comments: