Thursday, August 12, 2010

Peter Crouch beds £800 teen hooker

I'm not posting this for the gossip value , Peter Crouch's life is his own to lead ........... but some of the quote's are priceless .

ENGLAND star Peter Crouch cheated on model fiancée Abbey Clancy with a 19-year-old hooker, the News of the World can reveal.

The gangly Spurs striker paid more than £800 for two sordid romps with Monica Mint on a stag weekend in Madrid.

She told us: "He seemed nice so I let him take control."

"I didn't know he was engaged to Abbey until afterwards. I can't believe he paid for sex with someone like me when he has a gorgeous woman like her at home."

"In the taxi we discussed again how much it would cost for sex. I usually charge a thousand Euros for a night.

"Because I only speak broken English, the taxi driver acted as a translator. Peter said he didn't want an entire night, just an hour, because he wanted to get back to his friends. But we agreed on 1,000 Euros (£829). The taxi driver acted as the go-between. He counted it out then gave it to me.

She explained: "Peter was humble and kind. The Spanish players are arrogant divas who treat me like a whore. I don't think Peter is good looking, but he is a nice person.

No comments: