Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top 500 Keywords In The Last 90 Days

1 - 100

Top 500 keywords kindly provided by Wordtracker.
Research keywords using Wordtracker's database of 330 million search terms.

Last Update: Wednesday, May 19, 2010

101 - 200

To be fair , I hadn't expected " Bloggerman " to show up on the Top 10 on this list . and perhaps I was a tad optimistic in thinking that a Top 100 position was not out of the question , ......... but as I scanned ... and scanned , entry after entry , list after list , page after page and did not spot my moniker in the Top 500 ........... I ended up doing my best James Cameron impression as he watched his bitch of an ex wife win what should have been his 2nd Oscar for Best Picture .

201 - 300

Now I'm sure that " LiL Amber " [258] is a lovely young lady and is no doubt a credit to herself , her parents and her community , I'm led to believe that she is very successful in her chosen field and if you possess a good anti-virus , you can check that out for yourself ...... and whilst I do think that " Breasts " [237] are one of mother natures finest creations , be they " fried egg's , spanials ear's , or bodacious tatas " , they all hold a particular fascination for the male of the species , but in fairness , access to illustrations of them isn't exactly restricted ( I have included a video below for those who have trouble finding pics of " thruppenny bits " as the Brits say ) whereas " Bloggerman " is a finite commodity ....... it is unique and to find myself once again coming in behind " Upper Respitory tract infections of the Mekong Delta " is at the very least ... disappointing .



301 - 400

I'M AFRAID THAT YOU GUYS SIMPLY HAVE TO TRY HARDER


401 - 500


Thank you and Good Day to you .

No comments: