Monday, June 14, 2010

NOT MY CUP OF TEA

James Cordon is a British actor, television writer and producer . He is currently hosting James Corden's World Cup Live every evening during the 2010 FIFA World Cup for ITV , which is one unfunny show I have to say ....... when you have to constantly ask the audience to clap a feature or to repeatedly lead them in some sort of " we are having a really great time " frenzy ...... it just means that either they just dont get it or they are straight from 'RENT A CROWD' .

He also co-wrote the TV series Gavin & Stacy with Ruth Jones which I had alot of time for , but the over-exposure of both Cordon and co-star Mathew Horne has done them no favours in my book .

He currently has a World Cup song in the British charts and has started a " Back the Beard " campaign where England football fans dont shave until the Three Lions exit the World Cup in South Africa .

I myself will not shave until Cordon says something funny on television ........ I quite fancy the Albus Dumbledore look .

No comments: