Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TODAYS JOKE

A priest wakes up one day feeling very ill...He asks one of his
Clerics if he can take confessional that day...'Oh I don't know says the Cleric, I've never done it before, I wouldn't know what to say for penance or anything'...'Don't worry' says the priest 'All the punishments are listed on a card stuck to the wall in the cubicle'....'OK says the Cleric'....This first guy walks into the booth and say 'Forgive me father for I have sinned'...'I was watching a film the other night with Nicole Kidman in and had a wank right in front of the telly'....The Cleric looks on his chart but can't see a penance for having a wank anywhere.....He pokes his head out of the booth as an alter boy walks by..'hey son' says the cleric...'what does the priest normally give for a wank here'..............'a kitkat' says the boy....




I'll get me cassock !

No comments: