Monday, October 18, 2010

AH ..... BLESS

Canadian Songbird Justine Bieber was 'driven to tears' after failing her driving theory test, choosing to walk home in the rain, sobbing, as opposed to getting a lift from her mum.

The popular songstress, who was extremely confident before the examination, expected to earn her driver's permit easily.
JUSTINE UPSET                                   BACK TO HER OLD SELF

A Driver's Permit would have allowed her to make use of her stylish 16th birthday present - a Range Rover given to her by her mentor, American singer Usher.

However, the adolescent - whose hits include U Smile and Baby - didn't succeed in making the grade, and threw a tantrum as her mother offered to give her a lift home.

Justine said:

"There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a ten-year-old. She kept calling me as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me."

No comments: