Thursday, November 4, 2010

SNAKE ON A PLANE

A high-profile radio DJ from Cork has issued a public apology over an incident on an Aer Lingus flight from London last month.

Neil Prendeville, who hosts a weekday show on Cork’s 96FM, is alleged to have committed a sex act as the flight was leaving Heathrow airport en route to Cork on October 19th.



The Irish Examiner reported that Mr Prendeville was seen exposing himself as he sat in his seat.

THIS FROM A MAN WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT ' DRUNKEN YOBS ' ON RYANAIR FLIGHTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS, AND SAYS ' THIS IS WHY I FLY AER LINGUS '

This morning Mr Prendeville issued an apology on his radio show saying he had no recollection of the incident as he had taken a mixture of painkillers and alcohol prior to the flight for a persistent neck injury.

http://cdn.thejournal.ie/media/2010/11/prendeville-news.mp3

This is of course the typical Irish way of getting out of a jam. " I may have been the Minister for Finance at the time, but I can't recall having a bank account myself " or " I can't be expected to remember the names and details of everyone who hands me €25,000 tax free when I'm in office ".


FAST, EFFECTIVE RELIEF ?
The incidents of Alzheimers within the elite of Ireland is a very disturbing thing, seems that these people can't remember incriminating events from their own lives, but when it comes to writing auto-biographies ...... their memories are all so vivid ..... maybe it's the money they're going to make that brings it all back.

The Prendeville residence [every monday morning]


Our Neil enters the kitchen ........
" Oh ... Who are you ? "
" I'm your wife Neil ... do you want Rice Krispies ?
" Do I like them ? "
" They're your favorite Neil "
" What'll I do today ? "
" You'll go to work Neil, just like everyday "
" Oh right, where do I work ? "
" You work at 96fm Neil, you're a DJ who tells everyone else how to live their lives "
" That sounds brilliant ..... I must be right smart ... but why can't I remember this ? "
" You took an Asperin last night for a headache and you always lose your memory when you take painkillers "
" I don't remember having a headache ......... eh ..... are we in love ? "
" ERR ....... Yea, sure we are Neil, now shut up and eat your Rice krispies " "


Why is it always the people who go on about our morals who end up in situations like this ? ..... Politicians who spout rhetoric about ' family values ' who end up exposed as serial cheaters and DJ's who tell the rest of us to be fair and decent citizens who turn out to be less than that themselves.

I GUESS IT'S LUCKY FOR NEIL THAT IT WAS NOT A RYANAIR FLIGHT AS HE WOULD NOW BE FACING A ' HANDLING CHARGE ' AS WELL AS A CRIMINAL ONE.

No comments: