Monday, December 2, 2013

Tom Daley Reveals He Is In A Gay Relationship

Olympic diver Tom Daley has revealed he is in a gay relationship.


The 19-year-old revealed he has been dating a man since the spring in a video posted on YouTube on Monday morning, although he insists he "still fancies girls".

Daley won the bronze medal in the men's 10 metre platform competition at the London 2012 Olympics, just over one year after the death of his father Robert from cancer.


"Most of you are probably wondering why I am doing this video," Daley said. "My life's been a bit of a rollercoaster, to say the least, over the last couple of years. Losing my dad to cancer in 2011 was one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with in my life. Winning an Olympic medal last year in 2012 in front of a home crowd finishing my A-levels this year, it's been hectic."




Manchester United winger, Ashley Young has come out in support of Daley saying ..... "I admit it .... I am also a diver."

No comments: