Friday, April 2, 2010

DO YOU SUFFER WITH CARTOON GERMS IN YOUR LOO ?

When did it become acceptable to provide cartoon proof of something in order to sell a product .... and why do we accept it ?
Wat kind of idiots are we ? . Isn't there a body somewhere that is supposed to be protecting us from this type of bullcrap ?
I get very fed up of advertising companies bombarding us and our children with this form of brain numbingly stupid nonsense just to sell us a product that obviously cant actually do in real life what it can perform in the cartoon world , surely if it could .. they would simply show that !
Another type of advert that I believe should be banned are the ones where there is a " time-shift " involved ie; " Here's a shirt I put into this bowl of crap earlier , now look at it -----> " .... well I'm afraid that I would need a little more than your word for it as proof that your product did what you said it did . Far be it from me to suggest that advertising companies may exaggerate or ever lie to the average punter in order to sell a product ......... but ... they do , and if you want me to believe that a cleaning product can really clean a hob/countertop with just one wipe ....... then at least give it a wipe with a wet cloth before you wipe it with your product , that way I can tell if its actual dirt or simply newly applied dirt for the camera ....... Oh , and by the way Barry Scott

.... the shouting wont make me buy the product your pushing , I actually find it annoying .

No comments: