Friday, August 5, 2011

TODAYS JOKE

An Irishman walks up to a ships captain at the fishing docks and ask's him for a
job,the captain say's "have you ever worked on a fishing boat before son" and he replies "no sir I have not ,but what I can tell you is I am the most hard working, honest man you will ever meet" so on a gut reaction the captain gives him a job and say's "we sail in 1 hour be ready".So they sail off and for the first day the Irishman is scrubbing and mopping the decks for 10 straight hours without a break and all of a sudden a big wave comes over and takes him overboard,the second in command run's up to the captain and say's "you know that Irishman you gave the job to ?, "the captain say's "yes".........................  "well he's only fecked off with your mop"...

I'll get me life jacket !

No comments: