Tuesday, May 15, 2012

STEVE KEAN

"WE'LL FINISH IN THE TOP HALF AND WE'LL WIN THE CARLING CUP"



Former Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has instructed lawyers to initiate proceedings against his Ewood Park successor Steve Kean, Press Association Sport understands. The action comes in relation to unguarded comments made by Kean about Allardyce to supporters while secretly being filmed last summer.

The four-minute video, apparently filmed during Rovers' pre-season trip to Hong Kong, was released on the internet overnight. In footage in which expletives are used, Kean also appears to predict Rovers will finish in the top half of the Premier League and win the Carling Cup.

A TRIBUTE TO STEVE KEAN FROM THE BLACKBURN ROVERS FANSITE

As a tribute to our great leader's newfound fame in the Twittersphere I propose we post our own contributions to the globe's hottest new online sport.

"An' so I looks at him, dead serious like, an' I says: 'Listen Barack. Ya haftee send wur lads in. Ya'll not get this chance again.' An' he looks up at me an' 'e says: 'You're right Steve. It's a go.' Thasa true story." #SteveKeanLies

" ...and so I said to Michael, "You and Ralph should get your driving licence. You two will go well in F1"

"Tiger", I said, "just turn your right hand a bit more, that'll straighten up your drive"


"So I says 'Usain, just sort your stride out like I showed you and you'll get the world record." True story.

I was sat chatting to a bloke in the pub , and I said " I really hate changing the bags on the hoover" he gave me his card and said to give him a call. So I rang him and said "hello is this Mr Dyson ......."

"in a former life when I was a wee laddy I found a pigs bladder, and blew it up. It was great fun kicking it around..."

"So I said to God, you've made a positive start I can see what your trying to do here, but on the 8th day have a rest, put your feet up. He's never looked back."

It was close to midnight when Edgar rang me (again). He was worried about getting the sack and I'd promised to help him (its an area of employment I'm good at).

I reluctantly put down a tumbler of Highland Queen and got straight to the point.

"Jack's screwing around with Marilyn" I told him "there's your ace, ffs USE IT!"

He thanked me profusely and we never referred to the matter again. True story !


"So I said to Bill, your such a nerd you want to stop messin about with them warcraft toys and get into computer software, its the window to the world, he's never looked back, honestly"

So I said "John, get rid of Pete, I know of a lad called Ringo, he's the best drummer in Liverpool and a great singer too" #stevekeanlies

"Love a good film with the missus, only the clever ones, mind. Remember seeing the sneak preview trailer for 'The Sixth Sense' and thinking 10 seconds in 'Easy. Willis is a ghost, ain't he?' don't see what the fuss was about...."

So I sees to ma man Leonidas, "you only ganna need a couple a hundred fellas. Best make it 3 jus te make sure"

"So I said why not make Kevin Spacey Keyser Söze? No one will be expecting that!" #SteveKeanLies

No comments: