Monday, May 28, 2012

WOY WELEASES BAWWY

Woy Hodgeson continues with his purge of the English squad today by releasing yet another player with too many 'R's in his name.

Gareth Barry joins Rio Ferdinand, Jamie Carragher, Peter Crouch, Michael Carrick and Daniel Sturridge on the sidelines as Woy wavages the squad, hunting down players who's names he cannot pwonounce.

When asked about Woy's decision, England Captain Steven Gerrard said 'I'm keeping me head down, Roy is the best manager I've ever worked under and we are going to win the European Cup ..... and anyway, English fans call me Stevie Meeeeeeeeeeeee .... and I've finally decided that I like that name'.

Everton centre-back Phil Jagielka, who may join the squad released a statement saying 'People have laughed at my name since I was a lad, many can't believe that I'm a Manchester boy, born and bred. I've been the butt of jokes because of my handle all my life ...... but look who's having the last laugh now'

Wayne Rooney won't be playing in the first two games because of a suspension but reckons that with only one 'R' in his name, he may get away joining the squad later in the tournament.

Andy Carroll and John Terry were unavailable for comment.

No comments: